Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Super Yum Vegan Onion and Garlic Dip

For three days and nights, I have been imagining eating a tub of onion dip.   I can no longer be denied and after coming up with this- I can't think of a single reason  I would ever abstain again!



onion dip

  • 1 container of silken lite tofu 
  • 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
  • 1 cube vegetable bouillon
  • 1 tbsp veganaise
  • 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 c chopped vidalia onion
  • 2 cloves crushed garlic



Slice and cook onions and garlic together until onions begin to caramelize.  Set aside to cool.
In a food processor add together all other ingredients and process until smooth.  Stir in caramelized onions and garlic.  I ate it with a plate of roasted cauliflower and broccoli and it was so dang good.

No comments:

Post a Comment